About Glew Engineering
Glew Engineering Consulting provides a full range of engineering services as a “full-service” engineering firm. We operate from Mountain View, California, the heart of Silicon Valley. The client comes first at Glew Engineering. Accordingly, we provide a range of service options, and engage on a project-by-project basis, catering to your company’s needs. Our commitment is to provide personalized service to get the job done on time and on a budget. Our engineers, scientists, and consultants are innovative and experienced. We bring a large body of technical and business knowledge across many fields.
We provide engineering and technical consulting in high technology, general industry, and related fields. We provide licensed mechanical engineering as needed on your projects and are happy to coordinate with other design professionals. Further, we provide litigation support in areas of our expertise.
Please call Glew Engineering to help you with your next project.
Professional Engineering License
- Licensed Mechanical Engineer, California M26690
- ASME | American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- AVS | American Vacuum Society
- IEEE | Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- MRS | Materials Research Society
- SEMI | Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International Corporate Member
- SPIE | International Society for Optics and Photonics
Please contact us to discuss your needs. Your request for assistance will receive a careful review to make certain that our engineers and scientists can make a significant contribution to your project. We look forward to hearing from you.